What I mean is, you can’t approach all content the same way. And the art of content marketing is to understand your audience, the way they operate, and the choices they have when they make buying decisions.
- Who are you talking to?
- Where are they in the buying cycle?
- What language do they respond to?
- Do they need educating, entertaining, informing?
- Do they prefer hard facts, statistics and results?
- Do they rely on you for updates, trends, and news of innovation?
It’s good to think of content as an ever moving feast – customers’ needs and desires change at a rapid rate. Anticipating that change, and moving with it will keep your communications fresh, interesting and relevant.